3.6.11

And again, I can't explain myself in Spanish.

I know, you love the song but not the singer. I know, you've got me wrapped around your finger. I know, you want the sin without the sinner. I know, the past will catch you up as you run faster. I know, the last in line is always called a bastard.
I know, you cut me loose in contradiction. I know, I'm all wrapped up in sweet attrition. I know, it's asking for your benediction. I know, the past will catch you up as you run faster.
We'll rise above this, we'll cry about this as we live and learn
A broken promise, you were not honest. Now I watch as tables turn, and you’re singing
I’ll wait my turn, t o tear inside you and watch you burn.
I’ll cry about this, and hide my wet eyes as you come off all concerned. I’ll find no solace, in your poor apology, in your regret that sounds absurd and keep singing. I'll wait my turn to tear inside you, and watch you burn.
I know, the past will catch you up as you run faster

1 comentario:

idas de olla.